Sunfco Ltd. hereby known as Sunfco makes every effort to ensure that your personal information is protected.
Basic Policy Regarding The Protection Of Personal Information
- Personal information will be collected and used appropriately taking into consideration the type of business, its content and scale.
- Measures to prevent the; unjust access to, loss of, destruction of, manipulation of and leak of personal information will be taken.
- All laws and ordinances concerning personal information will be observed.
- Continuous improvements will be made to the compliance program.
Regarding the acquisition of personal informationWhen acquiring personal information, Sunfco will either notify or announce beforehand or immediately after acquisition how the personal information will be used.
Regarding the protection and management of personal informationSunfco will manage the personal information of its customers with great care.
Sunfco will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information it has acquired will not be; lost, destroyed, manipulated, accessed unjustly, or leaked to other companies.
Additionally, personal information shall not be disclosed to any third parties (not including trustees) without the express permission of the customer. However, personal information may be disclosed without prior consent in the following cases;
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is required by law and ordinances.
- Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is urgently required for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and when securing consent is difficult.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is required to complete work determined by laws and ordinances which has been entrusted to government organisations, local governments or individuals and when receiving prior consent may affect the completion of said work.
Regarding OutsourcingSunfco will only send personal information and outsource work to companies that have been recognised as trustworthy and which protect, handle personal information with care.
Regarding the disclosure, correction and suspension of personal informationRegarding requests for the disclosure, correction and suspension of personal information, please contact us either by phone or through the inquiry form. We will inform you of our decision to, or not to disclose, correct or suspend personal information, which shall be made in accordance with Japanese law and ordinances.
Regarding access historyWhen a user accesses the Sunfco homepage, all data is sent to the Sunfco database where it is stored and used mainly to calculate the number of accesses to the homepage. The data is not used to identify the user.
Regarding inquiries into personal informationIn order to provide documents such as "proof of employment", Sunfco will retain the personal information of previous employees. Please contact us at the following number with any inquiries.
We thank you for your understanding on this matter.